Saturday, February 11, 2006

Last Performance Tonight

I'm wrapping this up. I may end up adding one or two final thoughts, if they occur to me; but having made it through most of the run without feeling any serious misgivings, I think I'd rather end this journal on a positive note, instead of labouring to come up with lessons learned, etc.

Thanks, everyone who participated in what has been an amazingly smooth and completely fulfilling process. And thanks as well to those who participated in this electronic experiment; I don't know whether it helped the show or not, but it sure did help to keep me sane. Next time, I hope I can encourage both show participants and curious observers to contribute more to the discussion-- because, as much as I love the sound of my own voice (or the shape of my own pixels), I enjoy your feedback even more.

And, speaking of next time...the Walterdale adventure continues at the end of March, with Alex Hawkins' production of Thornton Wilder's Skin of our Teeth. And the blog adventure continues right next door, where you'll find a sneak peek at Walterdale's next season, and my next directing project. It's all up in the air right now, and very hush-hush, of course, which is why I've chosen to call it Stage Whispers. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home