Friday, September 23, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Wow, you disappear for a week or two, and everything's different!

Lear has not been cast yet. The auditions are October 23-24, and I can barely wait to see who turns up to play. (If you're lurking and you'd like to audition, email Helen, my stage manager, and she'll book you a slot.

That's right, I have a stage manager! I also have a text coach, a lighting designer, a set designer/ master builder, and no fewer than two sound designers! I guess I should back up a bit: recently, my set and sound designers both bailed out on me. Well, the sound designer didn't bail, he backed out gracefully. The set designer bailed. I was getting pretty frantic, but Jaclyn, my production manager, came through in spades, and now I have a splendid and talented production team, including:

Helen Walls (stage manager)
Joanne Lantz (lighting design)
John Henoch (set design/master builder)
Phil Kreisel (sound designer)
Mark Senior (sound designer)

Plus of course Melissa and Andrew, who have been on board for awhile. We're still not sure how Phil and Mark will collaborate on sound, but we'll work something out.

Everybody seems enthusiastic, which just makes me even more excited. I'm not sure how I'm going to restrain my glee for another month and a half!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home